Here you will find information about my Personal Training Services. If you’d like more info about me, feel free to click on the “about me” tab at the top of the page. Briefly I:
- am a dedicated professional with a passion for improving client health, wellness and quality of life.
- deliver the latest evidenced-based techniques in exercise science, cardio programs and strength training.
- provide individualized, effective, and safe fitness, weight loss and nutrition programs for adults.
- enjoy working with active adults who wish to improve their health and physical performance
Wondering if personal training is for you?
Are you looking to?
- Move better
- Improve health
- Manage weight
- Get stronger
- Prepare for competition
- Train smarter
- Stay fit
- Try something new?
You can benefit from Personal Training! Keep scrolling for some benefits a Trainer can provide!
Want to know if we’re a good fit? Let’s schedule a free discovery call, click on the MKT phone below for contact info! Not sure? Keep scrolling!
What can a Personal Trainer do for you?
- Provide a pathway- Construct a personalized physical activity regimen aligned with your personal goals and desires
- Technique – Make sure you are performing exercises properly
- Be real – Help you set realistic goals and expectations
- Educate – Learn how your body responds to different types of exercise, what types of exercises work best for you, and how your body improves and adjusts over time
- Motivate – be in your corner every step of the way pushing you and challenging you to do your best
- Listen – this is “personal” training, I listen to you non-judgmentally, and in confidence
- Keep you honest – It can be tough to stick to your goals and routines but you are more likely to do so if you have a Personal Trainer holding you accountable!
- Get you ready – You will train more efficiently and make greater progress, faster than you would on your own.
Personal Training – In person
I’ll meet you in person at the Northampton Athletic Club. We’ll do a brief assessment, set some goals and get to work! A typical session may include training with stability balls, medicine balls, suspension trainers, kettlebells, fixed machines, bands and tubing, body weight and floor exercises.
Serving across Northampton, Springfield, Palmer, Blandford, Greenfield, Deerfield, Amherst, Chicopee, and the surrounding areas.